Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm not dead

I know it's been a little while since I've posted anything and I've been getting alot of gripes and complaints through emails and comments about why I haven't posted any new stuff. Well for the record I'm not dead and there's gonna be new stuff up soon. So here is some filler till then.

These are scans from my Moleskine sketchbook. I only use this sketchbook when I travel.

This is from Stockholm, Sweden. The Venus de Milo was just a replica in a Flemmish Museum:

This was outside my Hotel in Paris,France:

And this was from inside the Lourve in Paris:

These are from when I went to Waikiki Beach at Honolulu,Hawaii:


This was when I was in Tennesse (which is a lame state from what I saw) and was inspired to sketch out Jesus Christ, a man to whom I owe my life to . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment