Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fashionable Freak

When I drive on my way to the studio on I-85 in the mornings, I always see this one same billboard sponsored by H&M. So I thought that X-Men and H&M were a good idea together. This post spoofs the look of an H&M ad where the format typically has a close up on the left, and a full body on the right. Tweaked the logo so it's more fitting. I thought I'd share a little bit of the thought process just to give some insight as I make new pieces. Sometimes they're planned down to the last pixel, other times I'm just as clueless as a turd in a punchbowl.

There's a small thumbnail below the final that has some of my footnotes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that star wars games I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete