Thursday, December 25, 2014

I love Christmas but not like these people

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!!!

I know it's been a long while since I've posted something but this past year was a doozy. Starting in January I'll be posting on social media more regularly (when possible), expand onto other media accounts and start a commission chart due to popular demand.

Anyways, this year's holiday entry was a lot of fun and I wanted spend more time on it since I was a lazy bum last December for not posting one. The girl had gloves on before, but I caught myself and realized, " they don't work on smart phones" so I had her stick them where they are now. Then I was super distracted by wikipedia and procrastinated for like an hour reading how touch screen tech works and it's immunity to gloves. Amazing ...

4 comments: